BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

A 15 year old mind ..

I don't like promises cuz I hate it when they're broken.
I don't like "moments" cuz I hate it when they're stolen.
I don't like boys cuz i hate it when they say "you're the one".
I don't like men cuz i hate it when they say "I'm the one".
I don't like happiness cuz it comes to go away.
I don't like sadness cuz it comes to stay.
I don't like Love cuz its a game.
I don't like Hate cuz its what enemies gain.
I don't like my school cuz no one does.
I don't like being a slacker cuz its short of a Buzz.
I don't like foes cuz they're such bitches.
I don't like frndz cuz they do a lot of Ditches.
I don't like bloody-horror movies cuz they make me sick.
I dont like buildings cuz they're made of brick.
I don't like talkin about myself cuz THEY say I'm an open book.
I don't like THEM cuz they're too lazy to take a deeper look.
I don't like THEM cuz they think im shallow.
I don't like THEM cuz they're so damn deep but hollow.
I don't like that i don't like lots of stuff.
But i love my mama cuz she made me tough.

0 comments: