BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

World Of Our Own

Baby, remember when we were together?
dreaming of a safe place where no one would bother
we would see stars & rainbows, we would laugh as nothing would matter
on melodies chanted by me & written by you we would dance forever
in a world weaved by our minds & sealed by our voices we would wander

Honey, read to me again & again words of velvet written to me by you
Dance me our secret waltz in the world that no one knows but us two

Linger with me on summer days with there lazy nights under a whistling willow
Curl with me in front of crackling fires on winter nights with frosty dawns to follow

Pray with me & plead to who ever may listen so our fire of love won’t die
But it’s unfortunate that passionate lovers, in the end, do say good-bye

0 comments: